From our friends at the Rochester chapter:
Spectrum 2021, the annual conference of the Rochester STC Chapter, takes place online Saturday, April 17 to Monday, April 19. This year’s theme is Flexibility, Creativity, Sustainability.
How do we sustain the practice of technical communication in this challenging time? How do we stay flexible? How do we nurture our creativity and apply it to our work?
Keynote speaker Alisa Bonsignore will set the stage for participants to learn and talk about sustainability and our careers, and presenters will share their ideas and methods they are applying to their work.
- Review the Schedule to see everything on the program.
- See more about what is offered on Monday April 19, the main conference day, on the Keynote and Session Descriptions pages.
- Be sure to review the Sunday Leadership Day information on the Schedule.
- Take a look at the Workshop Descriptions too.
- Learn about the speakers from their bios.
- See the logistics of the conference.
- Then make your selections and register for the events you want to attend.
Don’t miss Spectrum 2021! Network with colleagues, build skills, and learn about the latest trends and opportunities in technical communication. The Rochester STC Chapter hopes you will register for all three days and welcomes you to attend any events you can. If you have any questions please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to Nicole Vecchi, the lucky winner of the free registration that STC Rochester generously provided to us. You are sure to learn a lot from the keynote, networking breaks, and educational presentations throughout the day. Enjoy!