STC New England’s job bank has migrated from this chapter web site to the LinkedIn group, New England Chapter of the STC. Thanks to Job Bank Coordinator Steve Greffenius for developing a process for the group and for posting job announcements.
Viewing job opportunities
Steve posts each opportunity as a Word document. To open the file in your browser’s document viewer, click the enlarge icon at the lower right. From the viewer, you can download or print it.
If you want to view New England job announcements, be sure to join the chapter’s LinkedIn group.
Posting job opportunities
Steve will continue to moderate our job announcements, but you’ll see quickly enough that if you are a member of this group, you can post your own announcements. These conditions apply:
- Onsite work must be located in New England. Remote work is always negotiable.
- Recruiting firms should have offices in New England.
- Post each announcement as a well-formatted Word document. Upload the file to LinkedIn from your local drive.
- If the document presents poorly, or does not meet these conditions, we will simply remove it. Contact Steve to work things out.
- Include contact information for a recruiter or hiring manager at the end. Do not direct inquiries to a web application form.
Of course you can send the Word file directly to Steve, at email@example.com, who will take it from there.