We’ve scheduled our next InterChange regional conference for the spring of 2020. That may seem like a long way off, but it’s already time for preparations. We need volunteers to help make it happen. Come join the team! Volunteers enjoy a reduced registration rate, plus the satisfaction of contributing to a major event.
These are the areas in which we need volunteers:
- Logistics and Venue: Help keep things running smoothly during the conference
- Sponsorship: Contacting, procuring, and coordinating with sponsors
- Website: Keep our website up to date with information about the conference
- Marketing: Create marketing copy to spread the word
- Materials and Collateral: Program, name tags, folders
- Speaker Management: Review proposals, coordinate the speaker schedule, and help keep the speakers happy
Of course, many hands make light work. If you can contribute, but not in a lead role, you can still make a difference. Anything you can do will help.
To volunteer, or if you have questions about how you can contribute, please contact us at email@example.com. We’d love to have you on the team!