Tuesday, June 16:
Join us on Tuesday, June 16, for an end-of-year celebration! We will meet at Waxy O'Connor's in Lexington, in a private room, for good food, socializing, recognizing the accomplishments of the past year, and looking forward to the coming year!
This is a relaxed, enjoyable event. It's always a lot of fun. Please come and help us celebrate!
To register, click here!
Interchange Was a Success!
On March 27-28, 2015, an energetic group of Technical Communication professionals gathered to network, share knowledge, and grow their careers by learning about new trends, technologies, and soft skills. We were filled to capacity!
Many thanks to the organizers, speakers, and attendees for making the event a great success. We look forward to an even larger conference next year!
Mentoring ProgramAre you looking to achieve your technical communication goals more quickly? Do you want to learn more about a specific area of the profession? The New England Chapter wants to help! We are sponsoring a mentoring program for area professionals.
For more information, click Mentoring Program.
Job Bank Updates
There are jobs awaiting applicants in the Jobs Bank in the Members' Area. Is one of them your Dream Job?
- Corporate Communications Specialist, 6 month contract, Marlborough, MA
- Contract Technical Writer, 3 months plus, Woburn, MA
- Technical Writer, 3 to 6 month contract, Marlboro, MA
- Technical Writer, Innovatia, Boston and other locations
- Technical Writer/Editor, 6 months plus, Burlington, MA
- Technical Writer, Permanent, Burlington, MA
- Senior Technical Writer, Wireless Products, Andover, MA
- Instrument Technical Writer, Precisely Write, Waltham, MA
- Training Materials Contractor, Chelmsford, MA
See all the details in the Members' Area Jobs Bank!
STC New England is awarded Community of Excellence from the Society for Technical Communication
The New England chapter is proud to receive the Community of Excellence Award from the STC. We have worked tirelessly over the last two years to revitalize and invigorate our chapter. This award is wonderful recognition for the hard work of the chapter Council and our members.